Dry Fog Canon System
Motivation to serve the Industry in a improved way :
“Save the Environment” is the content of now-a-days. As we are the part of this industry, we are also concerned to give protection to the environment. Our main responsibility is to serve the industry with something modish & new. It is from this need, we initiated the production of Fog Cannon Systems, which are highly productive in terms of their operational effectiveness & economical prospects.
Who can be be benefited ?
- To lessen the hazard of Physical Discomfort or Occupational Respiratory Diseases and delivering increased efficiency in work-force.
- To decrease wear & tear of all equipments on which fine dust can originate a "grinding" effect.
- To make reduction in abrasion rates, which enable lowered fecundity as well as lessened operating costs.
- To boost visibility and decrease chances of accidents.
- To increase team spirit among workers so that they can contribute towards productivity.
- To preclude unpleasant and unwanted smells.
Application Areas :
- Steel & Slag Plant
- Re-cycling & Scrap
- Mining & Quarrying
- Coal Handling / Washaries
- Cement Plant
- Waste Transfer
- Wood Processing
- Ports & Shipping
- Thermal Power Plants
- Crushing Units
Features of “OASIS” Fog Cannon :
- Conveyor / Transfer Points
- Rail-wagon loading/unloading
- Explosion Hazard areas
- Ash silo discharge chute
- Wagon Tipplers
- Waste Treatment facilities for Odor control
- Ship Loading / Unloading
- Reclaiming from Stockpiles, dumping
Other Features :
- Have robust structures, which enable efficient operation. So configured, to take care of the whirl-wind so that micro driblets can travel more.
- All models are supplied with “Glass-reinforced Polymer Filters” of 120mesh that helps in obviating the chance of clogging of nozzles.
- All models have automated rotation of up to 330°.
- Provided with adaptable elevation angle from 0° to +45° or -45°.
- Water consumption differs from 16 LPM. up to 56 LPM based on different models.
- User friendly products with low capital, increased functional operation & fixture cost as compared to some other conventional systems.
- Fabricated with non-ferrous materials, these are proffered with the facility of selected nozzles, which render effective control.
- Have wide area coverage, which can be utilized as the mobile as well as stationery units.
- Water addition to this process is as low as 0.1% of the weight of the material being handled
- Highly efficient, dust suppression is up to 95% of airborne dust particle
- Effectively takes care of fugitive dust emission (reduced air pollution).
- Simple installation in all productive & operating plants.
- None major plant modifications are needed for the installation of the system.
- Thee can be utilized in open spaces as well as tight enclosures.
- Insure zero lump formation on conveyors that can give birth to damage.
- Suitable for the fire prevention, cooling coal internal prevention.
- Power saving products, rendered with dust extraction systems that is eradicable as well.
- Save expensive equipment & machinery from impairment from dust
- Insure lower labour costs.
- Capable to be installed at at underground coal mines as well as other gaseous applications.