4 Way Fogger
Product Code : 20
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
Oasis 4 Way Fogger
A fogger is used to create a fog, especially for killing insects. They are filled with insecticides and sprayed. A large number of people depend on foggers to drive away pests, owing to its lost cost and high effectiveness.They find application in a large number of fields, including aeroponics. Our company is one of the distinguished manufacturers and suppliers of foggers. Our products guarantee reliability and quality and comes in economical prices.
- Lower Cost –Our Oasis Foggers are affordably priced - much less than high pressure fog systems.
- Highly Uniform Application - With an operating pressure range of 3-5 kg/cm2, these foggers produce an average droplet size of 70-90 microns (at 4 kg/cm2) each and every time. This creates a "blanket of fog" or zone of saturated humidity ideal for rooting. Each nozzle of the 4-Way Fogger has a flow rate of 2.0 GPH.
- Material – Acetal
- Reduces Green House Temperature & Increases Green House Humidity
- Dependable Operation - Since the Oasis 4 Way Fogger operates on low pressure, there is significantly less wear on the fogger components resulting in less maintenance and reduces overall operating costs. Our fogger system requires 140 mesh filtration eliminating costly filtration systems with intensive maintenance issues. Fogger blockers are available to close off one or more nozzles of the assembly when needed.
- Simple Installation & Disassembly – Oasis 4 Way Fogger are readily adaptable to existing systems. They are easy to install with fittings common to most hanging assemblies. All it takes is a "twist" and the fogger nozzle can be removed from the center assembly - no tools needed.
- Reliable Check Valves - Assembled above the Oasis 4 Way Fogger head is a high pressure check valve. This check valve ensures that each fogger turns on and off at exactly the same time for effective short cycling. It also prevents water from draining onto the plants or cuttings below after system shut down.
- Secondary Filter - It is required to operate having 75-100 Micron Mesh Size.
- Opening Pressure – 1.5 Bar
- Closing Pressure – 3.5 Bar
- Supply Ability
- 1 Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week